This helpful presentation is the result of a workshop held in Durban by The Global Health Bioethics Network (course facilitators: Maureen Kelley, Patricia Kingori, Dorcas Kamuya, Mike Parker). You can download the presentation on the right hand side of the screen - if you share and re-use it, please make sure to reference The Global Health Bioethics Network. The presentation covers:
- Overview of considerations
- How to find funding
- What makes a strong proposal
- Navigating the review process
- What to do if the grant is not funded
- What to do if the grant is funded!
If you'd like to add comments or your own experiences or ideas, please log in and leave your comments below.